Celkový počet zobrazení stránky

sobota 21. apríla 2018

Alone in Madrid at night



Hello !

So! It would be exactly 8 times what I would sleep on at the airport, but this time I didn´t sleep at the airport but outside, near Atocha station. I had to get the last night bus from an airport to Atocha (I was fortunate to have been on Atocha 2 years ago, so that bu didn´t stop in Atocha, bus 20 min walking by Atocha, So I knew which way I should go). Walking alone in Madrid would not be such a problem, but I had 15 kg of backpack, so it was not so much fun and especially when I had a day before hiking in Mala Fatra. 
So after I arrived at midnight at Atocha Station, hoping it would be open, it was not, So I sat on the ground like the biggest homeless, I put backpack on my legs because it was really cold and I hoped nobody will steal my stuffs. There was one man following me, I was hiding behind the cars, and I was almost calling Madrid police. Fortunately, everything has gone well and now I'm lying on the bed, and I have no serious plans for today, just walk around the harbor, go to the supermarket, cook and then going climbing the rocks up on the sea. Ok, me rather just watch...

A. ♥






Žiadne komentáre: